Information and Privacy Agreement
I/We agree that:
1. Subject to the authorisation of the preparation of a Statement of Advice, I am/we are to receive the following financial planning services from the adviser named in this Client Profile & Life Style Questionnaire [“adviser”] and understand that my/our personal information (including any sensitive information such as health information, membership of professional organisation and sexual preferences and practices [“sensitive information”]) is being collected primarily for these purposes:
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Investment planning
- Managed investment schemes
- Life, TPD, Trauma insurance and Income Protection insurance
- Direct equities
- Installment warrants
- Banking including credit and debit products
- Arranging for the acquisition and disposal of all relevant products of the type described above; and
- An ongoing review service for my/our investment portfolio or life insurance program.
Your adviser will only provide you with advice that your adviser is permitted to offer you.
2. I/We also consent to the disclosure of my/our personal information (including my/our sensitive information):
- To organizations involved in providing my/our adviser with marketing services and to their service providers (for example posting services), so that my/our adviser may offer me/us products and services that might meet my/our financial needs; and
- To other organizations in connection with the sale or proposed sale of all or part of the adviser’s business and to the use of that personal information by those organizations for those purposes.
3. I/We also consent to the collection of my/our personal information for the purpose of my/our adviser providing the services stated above. This consent also relates to my/our sensitive information.
4. If I/we have provided personal information about an individual (such as a partner, dependent, employer, or accountant) I/we have or will as soon as practicable, provide the individual with a copy of the Privacy Notification Statement (PNS) that was provided to me/us with the Financial Services Guide and made them aware that the PNS applies to their personal information that has been collected for the purpose of my adviser providing me/us with the financial advice I/we have requested.
5. If I/we have provided sensitive information about someone else, I/we have or will obtain the consent of that person to that information being collected by my/our adviser and my/our adviser’s service providers